TYBEE ISLAND, Georgia — Lighthouse Inn’s Tybee bed and breakfast islanders / innkeepers remind that there is no need for Tybee events. Slip away to this Tybee Island cottage B&B for east coast sands, the Atlantic Ocean’s surf and salty breeze, and endearing coastal-loving folks as your hosts.
Tybee Island Sunrise by Irving Anaya
From Tybee Island in June, we encourage a visit to Fort Pulaski, a sunset or dolphin cruise, paddle boarding and kayaking along Cockspur Island, and a day trip to downtown historic Savannah, during your visit to “Georgia’s Coastal Playground” — Tybee Island, GA.
You’ll want to be on Tybee Island to see the beach sunrises and sunsets, plus the night sky! Please remember June is Turtle nesting season (May – October annually). Use only red lights on Tybee beach at night.
More Tybee Events + What to do in June 2018:
- June 9, 2018: Tybee City Limits: Americana Throwdown w/The Train Wrecks & Abe Partridge at Tybee Post Theatre, 8 pm
- June 16, 2018: Summer movies on the green! Movies in the Park takes place at Tybee Island’s Memorial Park on the third Saturday, 8:30 pm during June, July, and August 2018.
- Thursday, June 21, 2018: Be on Tybee Island beach for the first day of Summer
- June 22, 2018: Stardusted Circus at Tybee Post Theatre, 7 pm
- June 29, 2018: Underhill Rose blues music, 8 pm at Tybee Post Theatre
- Tybee Sea Turtle Project (May – November). Check out the Tybee Island Marine Science Center to see what is happening to help Georgia Barrier Island sea turtles. Please keep beach noise to a minimum after sunset. Turtles are nesting. Red lights only on the night beach.
- June 28, 2018: Take in the nightsky from Tybee Island’s flat beach. Full Strawberry Moon is 12:53 am on June 28.
Did You Know? Members of the 48th New York Volunteers stationed at Fort Pulaski played baseball to pass the time.
History is Kept Alive at Fort Pulaski National Monument, Kim Gusby / WSAV
For more information:
Lighthouse Inn, a Tybee Island bed and breakfast inn.
Historic Tybee Beach Bed and Breakfast, Celebrating 100 Years!
tybeebb.com | email@example.com
16 Meddin Drive | Tybee Island | Georgia | USA 31328
Twitter @Rockinporch | Facebook
Copyright © 2011-2018 Lighthouse Inn/Sandy Traub. All rights reserved.